At a time when Washington is consumed with the daily debates of our Nation,
此時,華盛頓每天還充斥著對我們國家的辯論,
I was proud that Congress came together overwhelmingly to reaffirm our Nation's commitment to expanding the frontiers of knowledge.
我很自豪國會壓倒性一致地重申了我們國家對擴展知識視野的承諾。
NASA's greatest discoveries teach us many, many things.
NASA最偉大的發現告訴我們很多很多事情。
One lesson is the need to view old questions with fresh eyes.
其中一件事情就是,需要用明亮的眼睛審視舊問題。
To have the courage to look for answers in places we have never looked before.
有勇氣在我們之前從未關注的地方去尋找答案。
To think in new ways because we have new information.
用新方式去想問題,因為我們有了新的信息。
Most of all, new discoveries remind us that,in America,
更重要的,新發現提醒我們,在美國,
anything is possible if we have the courage and wisdom to learn.
如果我們有勇氣和智慧去學習,任何事情都是可能的。
In the span of one lifetime, our Nation went from black and white pictures of the first airplanes,
在一生的時間中,我們國家從第一架飛機的黑白照片,
to beautiful images of the oldest galaxies, captured by a camera in outer space.
走到了用外太空的照相機拍攝最古老星系美麗圖像的時代。
I am confident that if Americans can achieve these things, there is no problem we cannot solve.
我很自信,如果人們能夠實現這些事情,毫無疑問我們可以解決任何難題。
There is no challenge we cannot meet. There is no aim that is too high.
我們可以勝任任何挑戰。也就沒有什么目標是太高而無法實現的。
Whatever it takes and however long it will be, we are a Nation of problem solvers - and the future belongs to us.
無論怎樣,或者將需要多長時間,我們國家都是難題的解決者--未來屬于我們。
We are truly a great place to be. I love America.
我們真得將是個偉大的地方。我愛美國。