地點:莫妮卡和錢德勒公寓
人物:莫妮卡,喬伊,瑞秋,菲比
事件:得知瑞秋意外懷孕后,好友喬伊雖不知孩子的父親是誰,但為了不讓她一個人,他貼心地向瑞秋求婚。
Monica: Hey! How'd it go?
莫妮卡:嘿,情況如何?
Joey: Yeah. What—what did Tag say?
喬伊:是啊,泰格怎么,怎么說的?
Rachel: Tag is not the father! And Joey knows now?
瑞秋:泰格不是孩子的父親。還有現在喬伊也知道了?
Joey: I do Rach. I do, and I'm so happy for you.
喬伊:是的,瑞,我知道了,而且我為你感到非常高興。
Rachel: Oh wow, you didn't even try to unhook my bra!
瑞秋:哇噢,你這次竟然沒有試圖解開我的內衣!
Monica: So are you ever gonna tell whoever it is?
莫妮卡:所以你還打算告訴孩子的父親嗎?
Rachel: Na, I will. I'm just not up for it tonight.
瑞秋:是的,我會告訴他。只是今天晚上我不想說了。
Joey: Hey Rach listen, no matter what this guy says I want you to know you're not gonna be alone in this.
喬伊:嘿,瑞,聽著,不管那家伙說什么,我想讓你知道,你不會一個人面對這一切的。
Rachel: I'm not?
瑞秋:我不會嗎?
Joey:Listen I uh...It's a scary world out there especially if you're a single mom. Y'know, I always felt like you and I have this—this special bond. Y'know?
So, Rachel Greene, will you marry me?
喬伊:聽著,我,嗯……世道兇險,對單身媽媽來說尤為如此。你知道嗎?我總是覺得咱倆之間,有一種特殊的關系,因此,瑞秋·格林,你愿意嫁給我嗎?
Rachel: What?
瑞秋:啊?
Monica: What?
莫妮卡:什么?
Phoebe: What?
菲比:什么?