日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 精選播客 > 英語PK臺 > 正文

第459期:春風十里,不如讀詩給你

來源:可可英語 編輯:Vicki ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Sonnet 98
十四行詩 98

Author:William Shakespeare
作者:威廉·莎士比亞 (英國)

From you have I been absent in the spring,
我離開你的時候正好是春天,
When proud pied April dress'd in all his trim
當絢爛的四月,披上新的錦襖,
Hath put a spirit of youth in everything,
把活潑的春心給萬物灌注遍,
That heavy Saturn laugh'd and leap'd with him.
連沉重的土星也跟著笑和跳。
Yet nor the lays of birds nor the sweet smell
可是無論小鳥的歌唱,
of different flowers in odour and in hue
或萬紫千紅、芬芳四溢的一簇簇鮮花,
Could make me any summer's story tell,
都不能使我訴說夏天的故事,
Or from their proud lap pluck them where they grew;
或從爛熳的山洼把它們采掐:
Nor did I wonder at the lily's white,
我也不羨慕那百合花的潔白,
Nor praise the deep vermilion in the rose;
也不贊美玫瑰花的一片紅暈;
They were but sweet, but figures of delight,
它們不過是香,是悅目的雕刻,
Drawn after you, you pattern of all those.
你才是它們所要摹擬的真身。
Yet seem'd it winter still, and, you away,
因此,于我還是嚴冬,而你不在,
As with your shadow I with these did play.
像逗著你影子,我逗它們開懷。

春風十里,不如讀詩給你

To My Wife - With A Copy Of My Poems
給妻子:題我的一本詩集

Author:Oscar Wilde
作者:奧斯卡 王爾德(英國)

I can write no stately proem
我寫不出華麗的序言
As a prelude to my lay;
作為這些短歌的序曲;
From a poet to a poem
一個詩人到一首詩
I would dare to say.
我膽敢在此說出的只是
For if of these fallen petals
倘若這些凋落的殘花
Once to you seem fair,
能有一朵你覺得美麗,
Love will waft it till it settles
愛就會將它吹送,安息
On your hair.
在你的發絲。
And when wind and winter harden
當北風與冬天讓一切凝固,
All the loveless land,
一切變成愛的荒原,
It will whisper of the garden,
它就會低訴花園的絮語,
You will understand.
你就會恍然大悟。
And there is nothing left to do
余下無可眷戀
But to kiss once again, and part,
吻別吧
Nay, there is nothing we should rue,
不,沒有什么值得悲嘆
I have my beauty,-you your Art,
我擁有你,你的藝術之美,
Nay, do not start,
不,不要開始
One world was not enough for two
一個世界已容納不下我們
Like me and you.
我和你,如宇宙無限

When you are old
當你老了

Author:William Butler Yeats
作者:威廉·巴特勒·葉芝(愛爾蘭)

When you are old and grey and full of sleep,
當你老了,頭發花白,睡意沉沉,
And nodding by the fire,take down this book,
倦坐在爐邊,取下這本書來,
And slowly read, and dream of the soft look
慢慢讀著,追夢當年的眼神
Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;
你那柔美的神采與深幽的暈影。
How many loved your moments of glad grace,
多少人愛過你曇花一現的身影,
And loved your beauty with love false or true,
愛過你的美貌,以虛偽或真情,
But one man loved the pilgrim Soul in you
惟獨一人曾愛你那朝圣者的心,
And loved the sorrows of your changing face;
愛你哀戚的臉上歲月的留痕。
And bending down beside the glowing bars,
在爐罩邊低眉彎腰,
Murmur, a little sadly, how Love fled
憂戚沉思,喃喃而語,
And paced upon the mountains overhead
愛情是怎樣逝去,又怎樣步上群山,
And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.
怎樣在繁星之間藏住了臉。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
pilgrim ['pilgrim]

想一想再看

n. 朝圣者
Pilgrim: 1620年移居

聯想記憶
pied [paid]

想一想再看

adj. 斑駁的,雜色的,花衣服的

聯想記憶
prelude ['prelju:d]

想一想再看

n. 序幕,前奏,預兆
vi. 成為 ...

聯想記憶
shadow ['ʃædəu]

想一想再看

n. 陰影,影子,蔭,陰暗,暗處
vt. 投陰

 
waft [wɑ:ft]

想一想再看

v. 飄浮,飄蕩 n. 一股,一陣微風,風信旗

聯想記憶
delight [di'lait]

想一想再看

n. 高興,快樂
v. (使)高興,(使)欣喜

 
rue [ru:]

想一想再看

n. 懊悔,蕓香,后悔 v. 后悔,悲傷,懊悔

聯想記憶
pattern ['pætən]

想一想再看

n. 圖案,式樣,典范,模式,型
v. 以圖案

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,聽說,獲悉,將 ... 理解為,認為<

 
murmur ['mə:mə]

想一想再看

n. 低語,低聲的抱怨,[醫]心區雜音
v.

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 色在线视频播放| 女脱衣服| 林熙蕾三级未删减| 孕妇入院待产包清单| 12星座最佳夫妻配对| 无涯:杜琪峰的电影世界 电影| 王者荣耀电视剧| 老版《水浒传》| 郭京飞个人资料简介| 电影交换| 被调教的女人2| 青春抛物线电视剧| 玉匣记全文免费| 猛女| 抖音网站| 海豹w| 大学英语精读3第三版全书答案| 天堂在线中文视频| 抖音美好生活| 北1| 张柏芝艳照无删减版| 黄色网址在线免费播放| http://www.douyin.com| 威虎山黑话大全口令| 分部分项工程验收记录表| 依人在线视频| 小崔会客| 我和我的父辈 电影| 绝情电视剧| 谭咏麟电影| 邓为个人简历| 误杀2 电影| 我心灿烂| 东方卫视节目表| 李泽宇| 美国电影《迷失》完整版免费观看| 南来北往电视剧剧情| 伟大的转折| 爱情陷阱| 在人间在线观看完整版| 在线播放www|