There's a great quote by Muhammad Ali in the museum - "I shook up the world," he said.
在博物館里,寫著穆罕默德.阿里一句偉大的話-他說,"我震撼了這個世界"。
And that is what he did.
這就是他做過的事情。
So did leaders like Sojourner Truth, Frederick Douglass, Booker T. Washington, Martin Luther King, and so many others.
像索杰納.特魯思,弗雷德里克.道格拉斯,布克.T.華盛頓,馬丁.路德.金以及眾多其他領袖做得那樣。
They shook up the world for the better because they inspired our Nation to march toward justice and freedom for all.
他們震撼了更好的世界,因為他們激勵了我們的國家向所有人公平和自由的方向前行。
Today, and every day, I pledge to continue that march so that every American
今天,以及每一天,我發誓繼續這樣的行程,因此每一個美國人
no matter his background, no matter her background - has the chance to climb that great ladder of success.
不管他或她是什么背景,都有機會攀登上成功的偉大階梯。
It was very special to accompany Dr. Ben Carson and his family for the first time seeing the Carson exhibit.
很特別能夠陪伴本.卡森博士和他的家人第一次來看卡森展覽。
I am proud that soon he will serve in my cabinet as the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development.
我很自豪,他很快將在我的內閣中擔任住宅與城市發展部長。
HUD has a very, very powerful meaning far beyond housing.
住房與城市發展部,比住房有著更加更加重要的意義。
It is about transforming our communities.About bringing back hope.And Ben will do a fantastic job.
這涉及到改變我們的社會。關系到帶來希望。本將做了不起的工作。
That's what I am committed to doing also.
這也是我承諾要完成的。
I want every African-American child, family, and worker to have access to great schools, safe communities, and good-paying jobs.
我要每一個非裔美國的兒童,家庭和員工,都有機會進入到偉大的學校,安全的社區,獲得高工資的好工作。