If there is a shred of truth or justice inside of you,you cannot marry him.Oh no,Mr Lefroy.
如果你還打算給自己一絲誠實和公正 你就不能嫁給他 哦 不 勒弗羅伊先生
Justice,by your own admission,you know little of,truth even less.
公正 用你的話來說 你根本不懂 誠實就更不用說了
Jane,I have tried.I have tried and I cannot live this lie.
簡 我試過了 我無法生活在謊言中
Can you?Jane,can you?
你能嗎 簡 你能嗎
What value will there be in life if we are not together?
如果我們不能在一起 生活還有什么意義
Run away with me.An elopement?
跟我一起走吧 私奔
That is exactly what I propose.
沒錯
We'll post to London,by Friday be in Scotland,and man and wife.
我們立刻去倫敦 星期五就能在蘇格蘭成婚了
Leave everything? Everything.
丟下一切 一切
It is the only way we can be together.
只有這樣我們才能在一起
You'll lose everything.Family,place. For what?
你會失去一切 家人 地位 為了什么
A lifetime of drudgery on a pittance?
一輩子的勞碌和微薄的俸祿
A child every year and no means to lighten the load?
每年添一個孩子 無力改變困境
How will you write,Jane? I do not know.
你如何寫作 我不知道
But happiness is within my grasp and I cannot help myself.
可幸福就在我手中 我無法抵御
There is no sense in this.
這么做太不理智了
If you could have your Robert back,even like this,would you do it?
如果你的羅伯特能回來 即便是處在我的這個境地 你會走嗎
Please conceal my departure as long as possible.Wait.
拜托你盡量幫我隱瞞 等等
Here.Take these. Now go,quickly.
給 拿上快走吧