Different emotion the next. That's Ok. Whatever it is, accept it.
然后又體會到另一種 這沒關系 不論是怎么情緒 接受它
Experience it. Give yourself the permission to be human.
體會它 準許自己為人
It's all OK. Just breath. Continue to observe and experience whatever emotion comes up.
都沒關系 呼吸 繼續觀察體會出現的情緒
Whether it's calm or happiness, whether it's anxiety, confusion, boredom or joy.
不管是平靜或快樂 不管是焦慮 困惑 無聊或喜悅
Whatever it is, continue to breathe deeply into your belly.
不管它是什么 繼續向腹部深呼吸
And gently, slowly, quietly exhale. Let the emotion flow just like the breath.
平穩 緩慢 安靜地呼氣 讓那種情緒像呼吸一樣流動
As you continue breathing deeply, in your mind's eye.
隨著呼吸的加深 用你的心眼
See yourself walking out of this classroom today, walking in the yard.
看自己走出這間教室 走在校園里
With the feeling that all your feelings are real fine part of human nature.
體會你的所有感受 都是人性的一部分
They just are. Neither good nor bad.
它們在那里 不論好壞
As you walk amid the buildings and trees, as you see your friends and classmates.
在你走在建筑物和樹木之間時 在你看到朋友和同學時
Allow these emotions to float through you, freely, lightly.
讓那些情緒流遍你的全身 自由地 輕盈地
By experiencing these emotions, whether the ups and the downs.
通過體會這些情緒 不論是起是落
What you are doing is being, being a human being.
你正在做的是 作一個人
Continue to allow the breath and the emotions to just flow. To just be.
繼續讓呼吸和情緒流動 任其流動
What if you truly gave yourself the permission to be human? What if you are giving yourself the permission to be human.
如果你真的能準許自己為人呢? 如果你真的準許自己為人呢?