Just imagine. Life becomes so much lighter.
放飛想象 生命變得更加輕盈
So much simpler. When, rather than trying to fight or defeat our nature.
更加簡單 不是想辦法戰斗打敗我們的本性
We accept it. We accept who we are.
我們接受它 我們接受自己
We accept whatever emotion comes up. Deep, slow inhalation.
我們接受出現的一切情緒 深深 緩慢地吸氣
Slow, gentle, quiet, calm exhalation. Take a few deep breaths in silence.
緩慢 平穩 安靜 平靜地呼氣 安靜地深呼吸幾次
Embrace the silence, the stillness. Embrace yourself, your emotions.
擁抱這份安靜 靜止 擁護你自己 你的情緒
And on your next exhalation deep, slow, quiet exhalation.
下次呼氣 深深 緩慢 安靜地呼氣
Open your eyes. If the person next to you is asleep.
睜開你的眼睛 如果你身邊的人睡著了
Gently wake him or her up. Just imagine.
輕輕地把他或她喚醒 放飛想象
Just imagine the kind of life that you can experience hush the kind of life you can lead.
想象你將體驗怎樣的生活 你將擁有怎樣的生活
If you truly, genuinely, really gave yourself the permission to be human.
如果你真的 準許自己為人
It's one of the pillars of healthy life, psychologically, physiologically.
它是健康人生的支柱之一 不論是心理上還是身體上
So try it. Everyday remind yourself just once or twice.
試試吧 每天提醒自己一兩次
To give yourself the permission to be human. And give others that same permission.
準許自己為人 同樣也準許別人這樣做
You deserve it.I'll see you no Thursday
你們應得的 周四見