From this day forward, a new vision will govern our land.
從今天開始,我們的國家將擁有新的遠景。
From this day forward, it's going to be only America first -- America first.
從今天開始,只有美國第一——美國第一。
Every decision on trade, on taxes, on immigration, on foreign affairs will be made to benefit American workers and American families.
每一個關于貿易、關于稅收、關于移民、關于外交的決定,都會為了美國工人和美國家庭的利益而做出。
We must protect our borders from the ravages of other countries making our products, stealing our companies and destroying our jobs.
我們要保護我們的國界不受其他國家的破壞,他們生產了本屬于我們的商品,偷走了本來要投資在我們國土上的公司,毀掉了我們的工作機會。
Protection will lead to great prosperity and strength.
只有保護,才能有真正的富強。
I will fight for you with every breath in my body.
我會拼盡每一口氣,為你們奮戰到底。

And I will never, ever let you down.
而且我永遠,永遠不會讓你們失望。
America will start winning again, winning like never before.
美國會重新成為勝者,它的勝利將遠超昔日的榮光。
We will bring back our jobs.
我們會拿回屬于我們的工作。
We will bring back our borders.
我們會重新守衛住國界。
We will bring back our wealth, and we will bring back our dreams.
我們會奪回我們的財富,和我們的夢想。
We will build new roads and highways and bridges and airports and tunnels and railways all across our wonderful nation.
在我們遼闊偉大的國土上,我們要建立新的道路、高速公路、橋梁、機場、隧道和鐵路,
We will get our people off of welfare and back to work rebuilding our country with American hands and American labor.
人民不再依靠福利,而是回到工作崗位,依靠美國人的雙手,美國人的勞動,重建我們的國家。