It’s time to remember that old wisdom our soldiers will never forget:
現在是時候讓美國的“斗士們”再次記起一種古老的智慧:
that whether we are black or brown or white, we all bleed the same red blood of patriots.
不管我們是黑皮膚,棕色皮膚,還是白皮膚,我們都流著愛國者的紅色血液。
We all enjoyed the same glorious freedoms, and we all salute the same great American flag.
我們共同享受自由的光輝,我們共同向偉大的美國國旗致敬。
And whether a child is born in the urban sprawl of Detroit or the windswept plains of Nebraska,
我們的孩子,不管是出生在底特律城郊,還是內布拉斯加州被風吹拂的平原上,
They look up at the same night sky,
他們仰望的都是同一片夜空,
they feel their heart with the same dreams and they are infused with the breath of life by the same Almighty Creator.
他們的內心都承載著同樣的夢想,他們的生命都由同一個萬能的主所賦予。
So to all Americans in every city near and far, small and large, from mountain to mountain, from ocean to ocean, hear these words:
所有的美國人,無論遠近,即使遠隔千山萬水,你們也要記住:
you will never be ignored again.
你再也不會被忽視。

Your voice, your hopes and your dreams will define our American destiny.
你們的聲音,你們的希望和你們的夢想,將定義美國的命運。
And your courage and goodness and love will forever guide us along the way.
你們的勇氣、善意和愛將永遠指引我們的方向。
Together, we will make America strong again.
我們會讓美國再次強大。
We will make America wealthy again.
我們會讓美國再次富有。
We will make America proud again.
我們會讓美國再次驕傲。
We will make America safe again.
我們會讓美國再次安全。
And yes, together, we will make America great again.
當然,我們將共同做到這些,謝謝你們,讓美國再次強大。
Thank you. God bless you. And God bless America. Thank You.
謝謝!上帝保佑你們。上帝保佑美利堅。謝謝!