There should be no fear.
我們不需要再心存恐懼。
We are protected, and we will always be protected.
我們會被保護,我們會永遠被保護。
We will be protected by the great men and women of our military and law enforcement.
來自軍隊和執法部門這些優秀的男男女女,將會保護我們。
And most importantly, we will be protected by God.
更重要的是,上帝會保佑我們。
Finally, we must think big and dream even bigger.
最后,在美國,我們要敢想,更要敢做夢。
In America, we understand that a nation is only living as long as it is striving.
我們必須理解,一個國家只有不斷進取,才能生存下去。
We will no longer accept politicians who are all talk and no action, constantly complaining but never doing anything about it.
我們不再接納那些只說不做、只會抱怨而從不試圖做出改變的政客。
The time for empty talk is over.
講空話的時代已經結束了。

Now arrives the hour of action.
現在是行動的時間。
Do not allow anyone to tell you that it cannot be done.
不要聽信任何人說你不可能成功。
No challenge can match the heart and fight and spirit of America.
美國人的心性、戰斗力和精神可以克服任何挑戰。
We will not fail.
我們不會失敗。
Our country will thrive and prosper again.
我們的國家會重新發展和繁榮起來。
We stand at the birth of a new millennium, ready to unlock the mysteries of space,
我們即將迎來新的一個世紀,準備好了破解太空的奧秘,
to free the earth from the miseries of disease and to harness the energies, industries and technologies of tomorrow.
將世界從疾病的痛苦中解脫,駕馭未來的新能源、新產業和新技術。
A new national pride will stir ourselves, lift our sights and heal our divisions.
一種新的國家榮譽感在我們心中激蕩,提升視野、縫合分裂。