Bobba Fetti, the best name invented, wants to know...
博巴·菲蒂想知道……這是最棒的用戶名,
"My BF doesn't like Star Wars." Break up with him now! I'm just kidding. "Should I break up with him?" Yes.
“我男朋友不喜歡《星球大戰》”。現在就和他分手!我是開玩笑的。“我應該和他分手嗎?”應該。
That's not a reason to break up.
這并不是分手的理由。
It doesn't seem to me like a real reason to break up with somebody.
對我來說這并不是分手的理由。
No! It's his opinion, okay?
不應該!這是他的觀點。
Everybody has different likes and dislikes. So give him a chance.
每個人都有喜歡和不喜歡的東西。給他次機會。
No. Just because he doesn't like what you like or you don't like what he likes doesn't mean you have to break up with him.
不應該。只是因為他不喜歡你喜歡的東西,或者你不喜歡他喜歡的東西,并不意味著你一定要和他分手。
Tie him down for a couple Star Wars episodes. Maybe he won't like them. But I can't understand people that don't like Star Wars.
讓他看幾部《星球大戰》的電影。也許他不會喜歡。不過我不理解為什么有人不喜歡《星球大戰》。
If he doesn't like Star Wars, why are you with him in the first place?
如果他不喜歡《星球大戰》,那你一開始為什么要和他交往呢?
Honestly, Star Wars is genius. Break up.
說實話,《星球大戰》是神作。所以和他分手吧。
What, does he got a screw loose someplace?
什么,他是哪根筋不對嗎?
Yeah, I think it's time to chase him out the door!
應該,我認為現在是時候把他趕出門外了!
Based upon your name, I think the answer to that question is yes.
從你的名字來看,我想這個問題的答案是應該。
If he's willing to watch Star Wars with you, then no, do not break up with him. But if he's not, break up with him right away.
如果他愿意和你一起看《星球大戰》,那就不和他分手。但是如果他不和你一起看,那就馬上和他分手。
100,000% yes. Is he a Trekkie? I'll break his kneecaps if he's a Trekkie and THEN break up with him. (shudders)
百分之十萬應該。他是星際迷嗎?如果他是星際迷,我會打斷他的腿,然后和他分手。(抽動)
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載