911, operator 901, where's the emergency?
911,服務人員編號901,請問哪里有緊急事件?
127 Bryn Mawr.
布林茅爾127號
Okay, what's going on there?
好的,那里發生了什么?
I'd like to order a pizza for delivery.
我想要叫披薩外賣。
Ma'am, you've reached 911. This is an emergency line.
小姐,這里是911,這里是緊急電話。
Yeah, a large with half pepperoni, half mushroom.
是的,我要一個大披薩,一半臘腸,一半蘑菇。
Um, you know you've called 911? This is an emergency line.
額,你知道你打的是911嗎?這里是緊急電話。
Do you know how long it will be?
知道大概要多長時間嗎?
OK, ma'am, is everything okay over there? Do you have an emergency or not?
好吧,小姐,你那邊有情況嗎?你有沒有緊急事件?
Yes...And you're unable to talk because?
是的..。你不方便說話?
Right, right. Is there someone in the room with you?
沒錯沒錯。有人跟你在同一個房間嗎?
Just say yes or no. Yes.
回答我是還是不是。是的
Okay, um, it looks like I have an officer about a mile from your location.
好的,好像有位警員離你那邊一公里遠。
Are there any weapons in your house? No.
你家有任何武器嗎?沒有。
Can you stay on the phone with me?
你可以繼續跟我講電話嗎?
No. See you soon. Thank you.
不,再見,謝謝你。