C'mon, a six pack?
拜托,六塊肌肉?
Who needs a six pack, when you got…THE NOSE.
有一個帥氣的鼻子,誰還需要六塊肌肉?
or a NOSE… when you got THE SUIT.
有套漂亮的西裝,誰有需要那個鼻子?
Now you don't need a SUIT when you got THE MOVES.
舞姿靈活,你就不需要西裝了。
Or MOVES when you got THE FIRE.
有熱情,還需要什么舞姿?
or FIRE when you rock those HEELS.
當你能穿高跟鞋時,還要什么熱情?
and HEELS when you ride those WHEELS.
當你能駕馭輪椅時,才不需要高跟鞋呢。
LOOKS… Man, who needs LOOKS? when you got THE BOOKS.
長得帥...飽讀詩書的你,又何必長得帥?
Or books when you got some balls.
當你有勇氣的時候,就不需要書了。
And who needs all that when you get THE DOOR.
但當你給女士開門的時候,誰有需要以上這些?
When you got THE DOUGH. THE BRAINS. THE TOUCH. THE "AWWW".
當你玩兒面粉的時候,有頭腦,懂的親熱,還有...
That's right...who needs some other THING when you got… YOUR THING.
對啦,當你擁有自己的特色,何須其他特色來妝點。
Now, work on it.
來吧,耕耘自我。