I feel good about this. I really do, thank you.
我很開心。我真的很開心,謝謝。
Thank you very much. Of course.
真是感謝你。不客氣。
My name is Mark Bustos. I am a hairstylist based at New York City
我叫馬克·布斯托斯。我在紐約當一名發型設計師。
On my days off I go out on the street and I look for homeless people to help out
我休假的時候會到街上,找無家可歸的人來幫助他們
whether it'd be a haircut or just conversation
無論是通過剪發還是聊天。
Just tried to help out in any way to brighten someone's day.
我只是想試著幫助他們,讓他們能有愉快的一天。
Nice to meet you. What do you think about a haircut today? Free? Free.
很高興見到你。你今天想不想剪個頭發?免費的嗎?免費的。
Is this where I sit? This is your seat. Ok. Just sit, my friend.
你要我坐在這兒嗎?你坐在這兒。好的。請坐吧,我的朋友。
Feels good. Feel like a new man. Thank you.
感覺很好。我覺得自己像變了一個人。謝謝。
I can see myself now. Thank you. Thank you very much.
我現在可以看到自己了。謝謝。非常感謝。
I think grooming helps them take the next step in life just by giving them a little bit more confidence
我覺得剪頭發可以幫助他們踏出人生的下一步,給他們多一點自信,
or even to just walk a little taller.
讓他們更能抬頭挺胸。
I wanna feel good when I got my interview next week and now I'm feel it that way. Feel real good
我下星期去面試的時候,希望能有自信,我現在很有自信。我非常開心。