Miranda: Mmm, I could really go for an ice cream sundae right now.
米蘭達:嗯,我真想現在就吃個冰淇淋圣代。
Luca: I was thinking more like a cup of hot cocoa.
盧卡:我更想來一杯熱可可。
Miranda: Forget that. A banana split with ice cream and lots of chocolate sauce topped with whipped cream – mmm.
米蘭達:忘記那個吧。香蕉圣代上那冰淇淋和大量的巧克力醬再加上鮮奶油——哇哦。
Luca: I like chocolate, too, but hot chocolate sounds much better.
盧卡:我也喜歡巧克力,但是熱巧克力聽起來更加誘人。
Miranda: Oh, maybe we could run to the store for some popsicles and ice cream sandwiches. Those would really hit the spot.
米蘭達:哦,也許我們現在應該去甜品店點一些棒冰和冰淇淋三明治。這些美食真合人胃口。
Luca: Some mulled cider is more like it for me.
盧卡:溫熱的蘋果酒更合我的胃口。
Miranda: If only we had a snow cone machine. We could make our own snow cones!
米蘭達:要是咱們有一臺電動刨冰機就好了。咱們就能夠自制刨冰了!
Luca: How about a hot toddy instead?
盧卡:要不換成一杯熱棕櫚酒吧?
Miranda: No way! Do you think the frozen yogurt store is still open at this hour?
米蘭達:不行!你覺得現在這個點冷凍酸奶店還營業嗎?
Luca: You do know that it’s the middle of winter, right?
盧卡:你也知道現在是隆冬時節,對吧?
Miranda: I know, but I can’t help it. I need to cool off.
米蘭達:我知道呀,但是我忍不住嘛。我需要冷靜下來。
Luca: Hot flashes again?
盧卡:熱潮紅又發作了?
Miranda: That’s right. I wonder if the pool is frozen.
米蘭達:是的。我想看看泳池有沒有結冰。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載