地點:錢德勒和莫妮卡的公寓客廳
人物:羅斯,瑞秋,喬伊,錢德勒,菲比,莫妮卡
事件:錢德勒和莫妮卡的東西都搬走了,老友們向公寓、也向觀眾們告別。
Ross: Wow.
羅斯:哇。
Rachel: I know. It seems smaller somehow.
瑞秋:我知道。不知為什么,它看起來變小了。
Joey: Has it always been purple?
喬伊:這兒一直都是紫色的嗎?
Chandler: Look around, you guys. This was your first home. And it was a happy place, filled with love and laughter. But more important, because of rent control, it was a friggin' steal!
錢德勒:看看四周吧,小家伙們。這是你們第一個家,是個快樂的地方,充滿了愛和歡笑。但是更重要的是,因為租金管制,這地方便宜得簡直像是明搶啊!
Phoebe: Hey, do you realize that at one time or another we all lived in this apartment?
菲比:嘿,你們有沒有意識到,我們都曾經在某個時候在這里住過?
Monica: Oh, yeah, that's true.
莫妮卡:哦,對啊,還真是。
Ross: Uh, I haven't.
羅斯:呃,我沒住過。
Monica: Wait a minute. What about that summer during college that you lived with grandma, and you tried to make it as a dancer?
莫妮卡:等等。大學時有一年暑假你過來和奶奶住,想當舞蹈演員的那一年呢?
Ross: Do you realize we almost made it ten years without that coming up?
羅斯:你有沒有意識到,這事兒都有快10年沒提起過了?
Monica: Oh, honey, I forgot. I promised Treeger that we'd leave our keys.
莫妮卡:哦,親愛的,我忘了。我答應崔歌要把鑰匙留下的。
Chandler: Oh, okay.
錢德勒:哦,好。
Phoebe: So, I guess this is it.
菲比:嗯,我猜就是這樣了。
Joey: Yeah. I guess so.
喬伊:是啊,我也覺得。
Monica: This is harder than I thought it would be.
莫妮卡:這比我想象中還要難。