Sansa, my sweet child, she said, "I know you've been asking for me. I'm sorry that I could not send for you sooner.
“珊莎,我的好孩子。”她說,“我知道你一直想見我,很抱歉我到現在才找你來。
Matters have been very unsettled, and I have not had a moment.
只怪最近諸事紛亂,我實在抽不出時間。
I trust my people have been taking good care of you?"
我想我的手下沒讓你受委屈罷?”
Everyone has been very sweet and pleasant, Your Grace, thank you ever so much for asking, Sansa said politely.
“陛下,每個人都對我們既照顧又友好,非常感謝您的關心,”珊莎彬彬有禮地說,
"Only, well, no one will talk to us or tell us what's happened... "
“只不過,嗯,沒有人愿意跟我們說話,或者告訴我們到底發生了什么……”
Us? Cersei seemed puzzled.
“我們?”瑟曦似乎頗感困惑。
We put the steward's girl in with her, Sir Boros said. "We did not know what else to do with her."
“我們把那個管家的女兒送去跟她一起住,”柏洛斯爵士道,“我們實在不知該拿她怎么辦。”
The queen frowned. "Next time, you will ask," she said, her voice sharp.
王后皺起眉頭。“下回記得先問,”她口氣銳利地說,
"The gods only know what sort of tales she's been filling Sansa's head with."
“天知道她朝珊莎腦子里鬼扯些什么。”
Jeyne's scared, Sansa said. "She won't stop crying.
“珍妮她嚇壞了,”珊莎說,“整天哭個不停。
I promised her I'd ask if she could see her father."
我答應幫她問可不可以讓她見見她父親。”
Old Grand Maester Pycelle lowered his eyes.
派席爾老國師垂下眼睛。
Her father is well, isn't he? Sansa said anxiously.
“她父親沒事吧?”珊莎焦急地說。
She knew there had been fighting, but surely no one would harm a steward.
她知道外面發生過打斗,但總不會有人傷害一個做管家的人吧?
Vayon Poole did not even wear a sword.
維揚·普爾平日可是連劍都不配的。
Queen Cersei looked at each of the councillors in turn.
瑟曦王后依次掃視每位重臣。
"I won't have Sansa fretting needlessly.
“我可不希望珊莎受到無謂的驚嚇。
What shall we do with this little friend of hers, my lords?"
諸位大人,我們該如何來安頓她這位小朋友呢?”
Lord Petyr leaned forward. "I'll find a place for her."
培提爾伯爵往前靠。“我來給她找個地方吧。”
Not in the city, said the queen.
“不要留在城里。”王后說。
Do you take me for a fool?
“你當我是笨蛋不成?”
The queen ignored that.
王后沒理他。
"Sir Boros, escort this girl to Lord Petyr's apartments and instruct his people to keep her there until he comes for her.
“柏洛斯爵士,勞駕您護送這位小妹妹前往培提爾大人住處,并吩咐他的手下妥善照顧,直到他回去為止。