Hi, everybody. Ban-gap-seum-ni-da.
嗨,大家好。很高興和大家見面(韓語)
I'd like to share with you a little bit of me playing my life.
我想與你們分享一些我的演奏人生。
I might look successful and happy being in front of you today,
我今天在大家面前可能看起來很成功,很快樂,
but I once suffered from severe depression and was in total despair.
但我曾得過嚴重的抑郁癥,陷入徹底的絕望。
The violin, which meant everything to me, became a grave burden on me.
小提琴,是我的人生,成為了我沉重的負擔。
Although many people tried to comfort and encourage me, their words sounded like meaningless noise.
雖然很多人試圖安慰我、鼓勵我,他們的話卻像是毫無意義的噪音。
When I was just about to give everything up after years of suffering,
當我忍受不了多年的痛苦,正準備放棄這一切時,
I started to rediscover the true power of music.
我重新發現了音樂的真正力量。
In the midst of hardship, it was the music that gave me -- that restored my soul.
在這一段艱苦的日子里,音樂喚醒了并治愈了我的靈魂。
The comfort the music gave me was just indescribable,
音樂帶給我的安慰是難以形容的,
and it was a real eye-opening experience for me too,
它打開了我的眼界,
and it totally changed my perspective on life
徹底改變了我對生活的看法
and set me free from the pressure of becoming a successful violinist.
把我從壓力中釋放出來,使我成為一名成功的小提琴手。
Do you feel like you are all alone?
你感到孤單嗎?
I hope that this piece will touch and heal your heart, as it did for me.
我希望這首曲子會感動,并且治愈你的心,就如它為我做的那樣。