Now, I use my music to reach people's hearts and have found there are no boundaries.
現在,我用我的音樂來打動人們的心靈,并發現這是沒有邊界的。
My audience is anyone who is here to listen, even those who are not familiar with classical music.
我的聽眾是所有愿意傾聽的人,包括那些對古典音樂不熟悉的人。
I not only play at the prestigious classical concert halls like Carnegie Hall and Kennedy Center,
我不僅在著名的古典音樂廳表演,類如卡內基音樂廳、肯尼迪中心等,
but also hospitals, churches, prisons, and restricted facilities for leprosy patients, just to mention a few.
還在醫院、教會、監獄和麻風病患者隔離區表演。這只是幾個例子。
Now, with my last piece, I'd like to show you
現在,我想用最后一首曲子告訴你們
that classical music can be so much fun, exciting, and that it can rock you.
古典音樂也有有趣、激動人心的一面,它能夠震撼你們。
Let me introduce you to my brand new project, "Baroque in Rock," which became a golden disc most recently.
我要介紹一個我的全新項目,“搖滾式的巴洛克”,它最近獲得了韓國金唱片獎。
It's such an honor for me.
我感到十分榮耀。
I think, while I'm enjoying my life as a happy musician,
我很享受作為一名快樂的音樂家的生活,
I'm earning a lot more recognition than I've ever imagined. But it's now your turn.
并得到了超乎想象的認可。但現在輪到你了。
Changing your perspectives will not only transform you but also the whole world.
思維的轉變不只會改變你,也會改變整個世界。
Just play your life with all you have, and share it with the world.
去盡情地享受你們的人生并與這個世界分享。
I really look forward to witnessing a transforming world by you, TEDsters.
我真心期待看到一個由所有TED成員們改造的世界。
Play your life, and stay tuned.
享受生活,保持期待。