Not because it is exhibited at an uncouth rural assembly
并不是因為一幫沒文化的鄉下人 聚在一起跳舞
with glutinous pies,execrable Madeira and truly anarchic dancing.
吃著粘粘的餡餅 喝著低劣的葡萄酒 所以叫鄉村舞 而是真正自由自在的舞蹈
You judge the company severely,madam.
女士 您對我成見頗深
I was describing what you'd be thinking.Allow me to think for myself.
我正在描述您所想的 請允許我自己來想
Gives me leave to do the same,sir,and come to a different conclusion.
先生 請允許我這么做 這樣我們會得到不同的結論
Will you give so much to a woman? It must depend on the woman and what she thinks of me.
您會對女子有很高的評價嗎 要看是什么樣的女子 還有她怎么看我
But you are above being pleased.
但是您不僅僅需要被取悅而已
And I think that you.miss.what was it?Austen. Mr? Lefroy.
我覺得您 呃 怎么稱呼 奧斯汀 先生怎么稱呼 勒弗羅伊
I think that you,Miss Austen,consider yourself a cut above the company.Me?You,ma'am.secretly.
我覺得奧斯汀小姐 您認為自己高人一等 我 是的 您 女士 私下的想法
How many times did you stand up with that gentleman,Jane?
簡 你和那位紳士一共跳了幾支舞
Was it twice? Twice would have been partial. Thrice would have been absolutely.Flagrant.
兩次 不止 兩次絕對是 很明顯的
Careful,Jane, Lucy is right.Mr Lefroy does have a reputation.
小心 簡 露茜說得對 勒弗羅伊很有點名氣
Presumably as the most disagreeable.insolent,arrogant,impudent,insufferable,impertinent of men.Too many adjectives.
肯定都是些負面的名聲 傲慢 自大 輕佻 難以忍受的無禮家伙 形容詞用得太多了
What is she trying to say?On your toes,gentlemen. No singles.
她到底想說什么 先生們 準備好了 不要錯過了