Nihao, good morning, Mr Li. How are you? Nihao.
你好,早上好,李先生。你好。你好
What type of flour are you using here?
你現在用的是哪種面粉呢
And you've got some big mixing machines, but are the best noodles always made by hand?
你們也有大型攪拌機,但手工做出來的面條才是最好的嗎
Making longevity noodles requires not only skill but patience as well.
做長壽面不僅要有技術,且還要有耐心
And two hours later we are ready to roll.
2個小時之后,我們準備開始了
I wonder what Paul Hollywood would make of this technique.
面點大師保羅不知道會怎么看待這項技藝
Like that. All the way along. Yes.
就這樣。不停地搟。是的
After a lot of rolling you end up with something much longer.
搟了一會兒后,面團就變長了
So our dough has been rolled, rested, rolled, rested, rolled, rested, three times
現在這面團是經過搟,停,搟,停,搟,停,這樣了三輪
and it now looks like this and the next stage, apparently, involves a performance.
然后就變成了這樣,而下一步顯然是,就要開始表演了
Uncoiling. So he's aiming... Oh, my goodness, this is bonkers.
拉起來。他在瞄準。天啊,這好厲害
It's like watching a magic trick. It's the most amazing thing.
這就像魔術一樣,真是太驚人了
How long do you think this noodle will be when you finished?
你估計最后這面條會有多長呢
How long was the record-breaking noodle? Look at that. All done.
最長的記錄是多少呢?看到沒。全弄完了