And may I introduce my young nephew,Mr Thomas Lefroy?
容我介紹我的侄子 湯瑪斯·勒弗羅伊
Oh.And he's more than welcome. Join us,sir,join us.
哦 我們非常歡迎你 坐過來吧 先生
Green velvet coat. Vastly fashionable.You'll find this vastly amusing.His addresses were...
綠色天鵝絨外套!這可是很流行的 你會覺得很有趣的 他的求愛熾熱而近乎...
The boundaries of propriety were vigorously assaulted as was only right,but not quite breached,as was also right.
頻頻觸及適度的底線 仿佛非此不可 卻又未完全地突破 似乎也無可指摘
Nevertheless,she was not pleased.
然而 她并不滿足
Her taste was refined,her sentiments noble,her person lovely,her figure elegant.
她擁有高雅的品位 高尚的情操 可愛的性格還有曼妙的身軀
Good God,there's writing on both sides of those pages.Shh. Damn it,man.
天啊 居然還有反面 噓 閉嘴
It was only yesterday I repelled Lord Graham and his six million
我昨天終于拒絕了 格拉漢姆爵士和他的600萬英鎊
which would have lasted me almost a twelvemonth with economies.
那些錢本來夠我花上一年的 因為現在的經濟情況
greater than all the jewels in India,an adoring heart.
比起印度的所有珠寶加起來還要寶貴 那就是一顆愛慕的心
God!And pray,madam,what am I to expect in return?
上帝啊! 我的姐姐 我可以期望得到什么回報嗎
Expect? Well,you may expect to have me pleased from time to time.
得到什么 你可以期望時不時地我都開心
Is this who I am?And a sweet,gentle,pleading,innocent
這真的是我嗎? 你那滿懷少女愛慕之情的心啊 多么得甜美 溫柔 歡愉 純潔
delicate,sympathetic,loyal,untutored,adoring female heart.The end.
敏感 善良 誠實還有純真 結束了