Two pigs is a violent assault on the very sanctity of private property itself.Excuse me.
偷兩頭豬更是對神圣的私人財產的侵犯 打擾了
You and your kind are a canker on the body social.
你和你的同伙是社會的毒瘤
And cankers are cut out.Transportation for life. Next.
而社會的毒瘤是必須剔除的 終身流放 下一個
Why are you here in London,sir? To learn the law.
先生 你來倫敦做什么? 來學習法律
Which has no other end but what? The preservation of the rights of property.Against? The mob.
學習法律的目的是什么? 保護財產的不可侵犯 從誰的手里? 暴民
Therefore,order is kept because we have...
那么 之所以能秩序井然 是因為我們有...
A standing army? Good manners,sir and prudence.
常備軍? 注意舉止 還要懂得謹慎
Do you know that word? Prudence? Yes.Consider myself.
你知道這個詞"謹慎"嗎? 是的 看看我
I was born rich certainly but I remain rich by virtue of exceptional conduct.
我出生富貴 但是能一直保持到現在 是因為我的高尚品行
I have shown restraint.
我很克制自己
Your mother,my sister,became poor because she did not
我的妹妹 也就是你的母親卻很貧窮 因為她沒有
She married my father because she loved him.
她和我父親結婚 因為她愛我父親
Yes,and that's why you have so many brothers and sisters back there in...Limerick.Mmm.
是的 所以你有那么多的兄弟姐妹住在... 利默尼里克 嗯
If you hope,I say hope...If you aspire to inherit my property
如果你想要 我是說想要 如果你想要繼承我的財產
you must prove yourself more worthy.
那么你必須證明你的價值