Displaying to advantage,I see,Lefroy. Like the sword,Austen.
我說你還真是愛獻啊 勒弗羅伊 就像劍一樣 奧斯汀
How long before you have to get back to the sticks?A day.So soon?
你什么時候回去? 明天 那么快?
Doghouse,debts,but one must cut some sort of a figure even in the militia.
麻煩重重 債務 即使是預備役 也總得比別人強些
Especially when condemned to a parsonage,my friend.Yes.
尤其是被發配到一個小教區的時候 是的
Still,who is this sour-faced little virgin?Your pardon,ma'am.
看看那個一臉酸味的女人是誰? 打擾了 女士
Mr Tom Lefroy may I present Mr John Warren?
湯姆·勒弗羅伊 容我介紹 這位是約翰·沃倫先生
Joining me in Hampshire,my father is preparing us both for holy orders.
他和我會一起去漢普郡 我父親為我們兩都準備了教職
I understand you've visited Hampshire,Mr Lefroy.
我想你去過漢普郡 勒弗羅伊先生
Last year.Long visit,was it? Very long,Mr Warren. Almost three hours.
去年去過 待了很久嗎? 很久 沃倫先生 差不多3個小時了
Mr Austen,you're devilishly handsome. A kiss,a kiss.Oops!
奧斯汀 你真是太英俊了 我要一個吻 只要一個吻 喔!
So,Tom,where should we go? Vauxhall Gardens?Oops!
湯姆 我們去哪里?沃克斯花園嗎? 已經去過了
Lefroy,there's a Tahitian Love Fest on at White's.Seen it.
勒弗羅伊 懷特家正在上演一場 塔西提愛的盛典 看見了
Crockford's? Crockford's? Done that.Or did it do me?
克勞福酒店? 克勞福酒店? 也去過了 還是就我一個人去過?
Wh-wh-wh-what is a Tahitian Love Fest?Warren!I humbly beg your pardon,sir.
什...什...什么是塔西提愛的盛典? 沃倫! 先生 請您再說一遍
Theft of one pig is a crime,heinous to be sure,but two pigs.
偷一頭豬是犯罪 但是偷兩頭豬