But,sir,a ball is an indispensable blessing to the juvenile part of the neighbourhood.
但是 先生 舞會對左近的年輕人來說 是不可缺少的開心事
Everything agreeable in the way of talking and sitting down together all managed with the utmost decorum.
大家高興地圍坐在一起閑聊 氣氛融洽 卻又不失禮數
An amiable man could not object.
任何一個好青年都不會拒絕的
Then I find I'm converted.Displayed like a brood mare.
那么我想我改變主意了 真是太無理了
Mr Wisley is a highly eligible young gentleman. Oh,Mother!
衛斯理是最適合的年輕人了 哦 媽媽!
You know our situation,Jane. Oh!
簡 你了解我們的處境 哦!
And he is Lady Gresham's favourite nephew and heir.
而且他還是 格萊謝姆女士鐘愛的侄子兼繼承人
One day,he shall inherit this.Excellent prospects!
有一天 他會繼承這里的一切 多美的風景啊!
His small fortune will not buy me.What will buy you,cousin?
他那點點財富得不了我 那什么可以得到你 簡?
More wary in the world,Mr Lefroy.You can pay me for that later.
勒弗羅伊 要變得更機警些 晚些要給我接吻的錢
Huzzah! Huzzah!Come on,Mr Lefroy.Come on,man,hit him!Lefroy!
哈!哈! 勒弗羅伊 上! 上啊 打他! 勒弗羅伊!
Glass of wine with you,sir?Madam.
要給你酒嗎? 女士