All those consumer protections -- whether you get your health insurance from Obamacare, or Medicare, or Medicaid, or on the job – could go right out the window.
所有這些消費者保護--不管你從奧巴馬醫保,醫療保險,醫療保健或者在就業崗位上獲得醫保--都會被拋到窗外。
So any partisan talk you hear about repealing or replacing the Affordable Care Act,
因此任何你聽到的廢除或者替代平價醫療法案的言論,
should be judged by whether they keep all those improvements that benefit you and your family right now.
都應該以是否能保留所有這些造福于你和你家人的改進措施來判定。
For example, one new study shows that if Congress repeals Obamacare as they've proposed, nearly 30 million Americans would lose their coverage.
例如,一項最新研究顯示,如果國會像他們建議地那樣廢除奧巴馬醫保,將近3000萬人民將喪失他們的醫保覆蓋。
30 million. Four in five of them would come from working families.
3000萬。他們中五分之四的人們來自工薪階層。
More than nine million Americans who would receive tax credits to keep insurance affordable would no longer receive that help.
900多萬本將獲得稅收減免對醫保負擔得起的人們,將不再能獲得這樣的幫助。
That is unacceptable.
這是不可接受的。
We can work together to make the system even better -- and one of the best ways to do that is make sure that you're in it.
我們可以一起讓這一體系變得更好--最好的一個方式,是確保你參與到里面。
So remember: Sign up on HealthCare.gov by this Thursday,
因此,請牢記:周四前在HealthCare.gov上注冊,
and your health insurance will be there for you when you wake up on January 1.
當你在1月1日醒來時,你就將享受到醫療保險。
Thanks everybody, and have a great weekend.
謝謝大家,周末快樂。