Hi, everybody. It's the most wonderful time of the year -- and not just because it's the holiday season,
大家好。這是一年中最棒的時候--不僅僅因為這是節日季,
but because it's also open enrollment season over at HealthCare.gov.
而且因為也是HealthCare.gov上開放注冊的時候。
I know that was a dad joke.But this weekend, I hope seriously, you'll take a moment to do something really important for yourself and your family:
我知道這是個爸爸的笑話。但這個周末,我很認真地希望,你們能花點兒時間做些對你自己和你的家庭非常重要的事情:
make sure you'll have health insurance for 2017.
確保你能在2017年擁有醫療保險。
If you're not covered yet, now is the time to sign up.
如果你還沒有被覆蓋,現在是時候去注冊了。
Go to HealthCare.gov and shop for the plan that's right for you.
訪問HealthCare.gov,并購買適合你的方案。
Like most Americans who get coverage through HealthCare.gov,
和大多數通過HealthCare.gov獲得覆蓋的人們一樣,
there's a good chance you'll find a plan that costs less than $75 a month.
你將有很好的機會找到每月開支低于$75的方案。
And while the enrollment period lasts until the end of January,
注冊期限持續到1月底,
as long as you sign up by this Thursday, December 15, you'll be covered starting January 1.
只要你在這個星期四前,12月15日注冊,你將從1月1日開始獲得覆蓋。
Now, this doesn't apply to the roughly 250 million Americans who already get insurance through the workplace, or thanks to Medicare or Medicaid.
這不適用于大約2.5億已經通過工作獲得保險的人們,這多虧了醫療保險或醫療補助。
But here's what does.
具體情況是這樣的。
Every American with insurance is now covered by the strongest set of consumer protections in history – a true Patients' Bill of Rights.
每一個有保險的人,都受到歷史上最強大的消費者保護--真正的患者權利法案。