Fourth, the Cures Act includes bipartisan mental health reforms, including important programs for suicide prevention.
第四,治愈法案包括兩黨性的精神健康改革,這包括預防自殺的重要項目。
And fifth, we're making sure the FDA incorporates patients' voices -- your voices -- into the decisions they make as they develop drugs.
第五,我們正在確保FDA(食品藥品管理局)能結合病人們的聲音--你的聲音--在他們開發藥物時做出決策。
So that's what the 21st Century Cures Act is all about.
因此這就是21世紀治愈法案的意義所在。
Like all good legislation, it reflects compromise.
像所有好的法案一樣,這體現著妥協。
This week, the House passed it overwhelmingly, and in bipartisan fashion.
本周,眾議院壓倒性地通過了它,并且是以兩黨合作的方式實現的。
The Senate will vote in the next few days, and I hope they'll do the same.
參議院將在接下來的幾天內進行投票,我希望他們也這樣做。
I'll sign it as soon as it reaches my desk, because like a lot of you, I've lost people I love deeply to cancer.
一旦它送到我的辦公桌,我將馬上簽署它,因為和你們很多人一樣,我也因癌癥失去了深愛著的人。
I hear every day from Americans whose loved ones are suffering from addiction and other debilitating diseases.
我每天都從人們那里聽到這些,他們愛著的人們在忍受著藥物上癮,其他人忍受著使人衰弱的疾病。
And I believe we should seize every chance we have to find cures as soon as possible.
我相信,我們應該抓住每一個盡快找到治愈疾病的機會。
When it's your family, hope can't come soon enough.
當這發生在你的家里,希望來得越快越好。
Thanks, everybody, and have a great weekend.
謝謝大家,周末快樂。