Lucy N Goodman who has done some of the work organising food and er logistics,
還有魯西.N.古德曼 他的工作是 管理食物和物流
Marsha Ferziger Nagorsky who's done the er publicity,
我還要感謝負責公關的瑪莎.納戈爾斯基
Ted Russell who does some of the IT work and the AV,
和負責電腦技術和音視頻播放的泰德.羅素
Aron Wurster who has done the web site and some of the AV for us and especially er,
還有艾倫.沃斯特 他的工作是網站維護 也負責部分的音視頻播放工作 特別是他還
our secretary for some of the workshop Laurie Weirs who's done yeoman service trying to make sure everything worked er, the way we need it to.
負責研討會的部分秘書工作 勞里.威爾斯也出色地完成了工作 他負責統籌和確保一切工作都按照 我們的要求順利開展
I also want to thank briefly the Chairs who have devoted their time to this,
我還要特別感謝 各位分會場主席能夠抽出時間參加會議
that's Adam Samaha from the previous session,
包括上一講的亞當.薩馬哈
the next session Susan Brandeis, Robert Gooding-Williams, Andy Copperman,
下一講的蘇珊.布蘭代斯 羅伯特.古丁威廉姆斯 安迪.普曼
Susan Gzesh and Richard McAdams and of course I want to thank all the speakers who've come from near and far to make this er, an interesting and enlightening event.
蘇珊.亞詩 理查德.麥克亞當斯 當然 還要感謝所有的演講人 他們從四面八方過來參加 這個既有意思又能啟發靈感的活動
Um, I want to, besides the Law school's own support,
除了法學院的支持以外
I also want to thank er the Center for Comparative Constitutionalism
我還要感謝 比較憲政研究中心
whose help made it possible to bring our keynote speaker here today Albie Sachs.
在該中心的幫助下 我們今晚才能夠 請到主旨發言人阿比.薩克斯來到這里