Just a few logistical notes um, you as you notice we are taping the sessions,
我還要提醒幾句 你們也注意到了 我們對會議進行錄影
we assume that you are OK with that, if you speak up that you will be on that tape.
希望各位不要介意 如果你起立發言 那會出現我們的錄像上
It will be eventually posted to the Law School website
最后我們會全部 發布在法學院的網站上
so that these proceedings will not be limited to those who are here today but that others may see them in the future.
這樣我們的會議記錄就不僅限于 今天參加大會的各位人士了 其他人也可能 在將來看到我們的大會內容
Er, the washrooms for those who haven't had occasion to visit them yet
are at the end of the hall 還有 還沒有去過衛生間的各位 衛生間 是走到大廳盡頭左轉
and towards the left or downstairs either direction.
樓下也是 兩邊都有
Um, please when we get to questions and answers keep your question succinct and to the point.
還有 在我們進行問答環節時 希望各位的問題簡潔扼要
We have not been able, because we have so many great people we don't have enough time to give all questions their due,
因為今晚有很多杰出的學者和研究員 我們沒有時間 讓每個人都提問題
but certainly want to
keep them as brief as you can. 所以還是希望你們 在提問時盡量做到簡潔
Er, there will be talk chances to talk to all of the speakers at various receptions and breaks especially after the keynote address tonight
還有 我們還有很多面對面交流的機會 在宴會和茶歇時 大家可以和發言人交流 對了 今晚主題演講后
there will be a reception that you are all welcome to attend.
會有個晚宴 希望
Um and there is a table right outside here that as we have things go on a few books here already but many of our presenters
各位都能夠光臨 在會議進行期間 外面會有張桌子 上面已經擺放了幾本書了 很多參加大會
here over the conference have written books on these subjects and er.
的演講人已經撰寫了很多這方面的書籍