So there's some kind of forceful thing
所以這里有一些是被迫性的事情
Shall, should, to be supposed to, implies what?
將 應該 應 意味著什么
A moral obligation
道德上的義務
What's gonna happen if you don't do it?
如果你沒有去做某件事情會怎么樣
You know? You're gonna feel bad
你會感覺不好
You'll realize, what, I really should do that
你會意識到 什么 我確實應該去做那件事情
You know? I should write my friend a letter I should call my parents and tell them that I'm okay
我應該給我的朋友寫一封信 我應該給父母打個電話告訴他們我很好
And so, there's some kind of obligation Does this fit here?
同樣 這里面也有一些義務 這是否適合這里
I don't think things ought to be done because you are able to do them
我不認為應該去做一件事情是出于你能去做
So you have the ability
你有能力
I think they should be done because you ought to do them
我認為他們需要去做事因為你應該去做
You have a moral compulsion to do them
你有一個道德的強制力使你去做那些事情
Until you're being forced to, not if you're being punished if you don't do them
直到你是被迫的 而非如果你不做你將會受到懲罰
You ought to do them because it's the right thing to do
你應該去做這些事情是因為那是正確的
So, can you bring these people like Sir Bruce Sans Pitie that way?
所以 你能讓這些人像Bruce Sans Pitie 先生那樣嗎
So why is Merlyn? He's been thinking, Merlyn keeps telling battles are bad
為什么梅林能 他一直在思考梅林一直在告訴大家戰爭是不好的
So why is Merlyn hoping to win battles?
所以為什么梅林一直想贏得戰爭
Obviously, there must be some reason and the reason is So that he can change society
很明顯 必將有些原因并且這些原因 能夠改變社會
He says, we're getting to the key stuff here, he says on 247 the middle,
他說 我們正將到達關鍵的東西 第247頁中間 他說道
Might is not right
勢力并非權力
People...it is as if people were half horrible and half nice
就好像人一半是可怕的一半是友好的
This is the idea of the nearness of civilization
這是接近于文明的觀念