地點:科林和比爾家
人物:莫妮卡,錢德勒,科琳,比爾
事件:菲比向莫妮卡和錢德勒介紹了自己領養過孩子的朋友,好讓他們取取經。莫妮卡十分喜歡那位同樣有條理性的女士。
Monica: Well, we appreciate anything you can tell us.
莫妮卡:嗯,對于你們可以告訴我們的一切,我們都會很感激。
Colleen: Well, actually, I think this might help. It's pretty much all the information you need.
科琳:呃,實際上,我覺得這個應該會有幫助。這基本上就是你們需要的所有信息了。
Monica: Oh my god!
莫妮卡:老天??!
Colleen: Everything is broken down into categories, and then cross-referenced, and then color-coded to correspond with the forms in the back.
科琳:所有的東西都按照類別分好了,可以互相引用,還根據后面的表格內容用顏色標注好了。
Monica: Thank you. I think I just had a tiny orgasm.
莫妮卡:謝謝。我覺得我剛才小小興奮了一下。
Bill: I know the process is frustrating, but it's so worth it. Adopting Owen was the best thing that ever happened to us.
比爾:我知道整個過程會很讓人沮喪,但是絕對值得。領養歐文是我們經歷過的最好的事情。
Chandler: That's great. Can I see the book? You want me to wash my hands first, don't you?
錢德勒:太棒了。我能看看這書嗎?你想讓我先洗手,是不是?
Monica: It's... It's just so pretty and white.
莫妮卡:它……它這么漂亮,雪白雪白的。
Colleen: The bathroom is down the hall, to your left. I would have told him to do it too.
科琳:洗手間在走廊那頭,左手邊。我也會讓他這么做的。
Monica: Can I adopt you?
莫妮卡:我能領養你嗎?