"I am alone," says Lolita. "You cannot stay here. It is not right. Please go away!”
“我獨自一人,”洛麗塔說。“你不能留在這兒,這是不好的事情。請走開!”
Captain Ramon takes her hand and says, "Don't run away Lolita. You are mine! Kiss me!”
拉蒙隊長握著她的手說:“不要跑了,洛麗塔。你是我的!親一下!“
Lolita pushes him away and says, "I don't want to kiss you, go away!”
洛麗塔把他推開,說:“我不想吻你,走開!
"No, you are mine. You must marry me. Now kiss me!”
“不,你是我的,你必須嫁給我,現在吻我!”
Lolita slaps the Captain's face. At that moment Zorro appears in the library and says,
洛麗塔打了隊長的臉。在這一刻,佐羅出現在圖書館,說:
"Captain Ramon, you are a villain. Don't touch Lolita! Leave this house immediately”
“拉蒙隊長,你是一個壞人。別碰洛麗塔!立即離開這個房子”
"I cannot forget this terrible insult, " says the Captain. His face is red with anger.
“我不能忘記這可怕的侮辱,”隊長說。他的臉氣得通紅。
Zorro opens the door and kicks him out.
佐羅打開了門,把他趕了出來。
"Thank you for your help, Zorro. You are courageous and kind. I love you!” Lolita says.
“謝謝你的幫助,佐羅,你是勇敢和善良,我愛你!”Lolita說,
"Dear Lolita, I love you too!” says Zorro.
“洛麗塔親愛的,我也愛你!”佐羅說。
They embraced and kiss.
他們相擁而吻。