Chapter Five: Lolita is in Love
第五章:洛麗塔的愛
Don Diego's home in Reina de Los Angeles is big and beautiful.
唐·迭戈在雷納洛杉磯的家非常的大并且漂亮。
There are many rooms and many servants. There is a big garden with trees and flowers.
有許多房間和許多仆人。有一個大花園,里面有很多樹和花。
Don Carlos and his family like it.
唐卡洛斯和他的家人喜歡它。
"Lolita! Marry Don Diego and this beautiful home is yours!” says Dona Catalina
“洛麗塔!嫁給唐·迭戈,這個美麗的家就是你的了!”唐卡洛斯說。
"I don't love Don Diego! I don't want to marry him!” says Lolita.
“我不喜歡唐·迭戈!我不想嫁給他!”洛麗塔說。
"Lolita, tonight your mother and I must visit our old friends,"says Don Carlos.
“洛麗塔,今晚你的母親和我要去訪問我們的老朋友,”唐卡洛斯說。
"Can you stay at home alone?" "Yes, of course.
“你能呆在家里嗎?“是的,當然,
There are many books in Don Diego's library. I can stay here and read."
在唐·迭戈的圖書館里有很多書,我可以留在這里讀書。”
Lolita looks at the books. "How strange!” she thinks.
洛麗塔看著書。“多么奇怪!
"Don Diego has books about love, passion, adventure, horses and heroes! But he isn't strong and is so lifeless!”
唐·迭戈有關于愛的書,激情、冒險、馬和英雄!但他不強壯,還特別的無趣!”
Suddenly there is a knock at the door.
突然有人在敲門。
A servant opens it and Captain Ramon enters. He goes to the library and sees Lolita.
一個仆人打開它,隊長拉蒙進來。他要去圖書館,看望洛麗塔。
"I'm glad you are alone! You are a very beautiful girl.
“我很高興你獨自一人!你是一個非常漂亮的女孩,
I have your father's permission to court you!
我有你的父親的許可,可以追求你!
I know that Don Diego wants to marry you, but I am superior in every way.
我知道唐·迭戈想要娶你,但我在任何方面都是很優秀的,
Don Diego has no courage. He is a weak man. I am the Captain of the Presidio."
唐·迭戈沒有勇氣。他是一個軟弱的人,我是要塞的隊長“。