What he suggested is Manhattan Project type attacks upon what I consider to be the truly Big Problems of our time,
他表明 曼哈頓計劃 反駁了當時最大的問題
Not only for psychology but for all human beings with any sense of historical urgency .
這不僅是對心理學 甚至對所有人類都帶來了歷史緊迫感
The Manhattan Project, when they created the atomic bomb and whether or not you agree with
曼哈頓計劃中 他們創造了原子彈無論你是否同意
The Manhattan Project normatively. One second. I'm almost done.
這計劃很快就說完
Positively, what they did there was bring together the best minds Oppenheimer, Zillart, Fermi Feinman, Bore
積極地說 他們匯集了最優秀的人才奧本海默 基拉特 費米費曼 波爾
Bring them together with a mission of saving the free world. Again whether you agree or not with the project
聯合他們 共同拯救自由世界無論你是否同意這計劃
Is beside the point, it was the greatest, positively speaking, scientific project in history where the minds got together.
積極來說 它都是最偉大的計劃聚集起了最優秀的人才
This is what Maslow is suggesting that psychologists do. This is also the aim of positive psychology, no less than this.
這就是Maslow建議心理學家該做的事同時也是積極心理學的目標
You get people around the world to think about these problems, these issues practical idealists
讓全世界的人們思考這些問題實際的理想主義者
Who will study what works, who will study the best and through that, make a difference.
研究可行的方法研究最好的個體 他們會帶來改變
I'll see you next week.
下周再見