In 2016, there's much more we can do.
在2016年,我們能做更多的事情。
Just five years ago, for example, immunotherapy
比如說,就在5年前,免疫療法
using the immune system to kill cancer cells while protecting healthy ones -- wasn't taken seriously.
使用免疫體系保護健康細胞的同時殺死癌細胞--并不受到重視。
Now it is and it's working with other disciplines, and offering real hope.
現在是了,并且能夠和其他科目一起提供了真正的機會。
Decades of research has accumulated large amounts of data
幾十年的研究,已經積累了大量的數據資料
but that data is not shared, it's hard to understand,and it's often not accessible to researchers and the public.
但這些數據不是共享的,這很難理解,并且太多時候研究者和公眾并不能獲得這些數據。
But now we're in the position to break down silos and share it all
但現在我們正在能探討到的領域,是打破界限和共享給所有人,
because we have an enormous capacity with computing capability to take millions of pieces of data
因為我們有著巨大的計算機計算能力,承載數百萬的數據記錄,
and analyze it we can do a million billion calculations per second now.
分析它們我們可以在一秒內進行一百萬次計算。
And the Moonshot vision report reflects what my wife and I joined and have learned meeting with thousands of cancer patients and their families,
登月計劃的愿景報告,反映了我妻子和我一道會見數千人后了解到的情況。他們包括,來自世界各地的癌癥患者以及他們的家人,
advocates, physicians, researchers, philanthropists, technology leaders, and heads of states from all over the world about what we need to do.
律師,內科醫生,研究學者,慈善家,技術翹楚,州領袖。我們了解到需要去完成的事情。
We have to do everything from enhancing prevention efforts,
我們需要做任何的事情,包括加強預防措施,
expanding access to care, and forging an international commitment to fight cancer.
擴大醫療保健,對這一攻堅戰形成國際性的共識。
This week I also released a report on the Cancer Moonshot Task Force
本周我也發布了癌癥登月計劃特別小組的報告