First, we're proposing refunds for anyone whose bag is delayed – because you shouldn't have to pay extra for a service you don't even receive.
首先,我們正提議為任何行李延遲的人退款--因為你不必為了你甚至沒有得到的服務而支付額外的錢。
Second, we're requiring airlines to report more information on things
其次,我們要求航空公司,報告更多的信息,
like how likely it is that you'll lose your luggage or reach your destination on time.
比如你丟失行李的可能性有多大,或者按時到達目的地的可能性。
Third, we're providing more protections for travelers with disabilities.
第三,我們正在為殘疾旅行者提供更多的保護。
And finally, we're ramping up transparency requirements for online ticket platforms
最后,我們正在要求在線票務平臺增加更多的透明性
so sites can't privilege one airline over another without you knowing about it.
因此,網站不能在你不知情的情況下,給予一個航空公司更多的特權。
All of this should help you make better decisions for yourselves and your families – and hopefully avoid a few headaches, too.
所有這些將幫助你為自己和你的家人做出更好的決定--也有希望避免一些頭痛的事情。
It's another example of how government can be a force for good – standing up for consumers;
這也是政府推動建立美好生活的范例--站在消費者一邊;
ensuring businesses compete fairly to give you the best services at the best prices;
確保商界公平地競爭,而用最佳的價格給予你最好的服務;
and making sure everyday Americans have a voice in the conversation – not just corporate shareholders.
確保美國人每天都能在會話中發聲--而不僅僅是法人股東。
That's what this is all about – taking steps, some big and some small, that can make your life a little bit better.
這就是意義之所在--采取措施,不管大的小的,可以讓你的生活好一點兒。
Thanks everybody, and have a great weekend.
謝謝大家。周末快樂。