December 29
12月29日
Read it!
讀讀看!
Oh, no! Everyone is getting sick.
糟糕!大家都生病了。
Taylor has a headache.
泰樂頭痛,
She is also starting to cough a lot.
也開始不斷咳嗽。
Alex's stomach doesn't feel very good.
亞力克斯的肚子覺得不太舒服,
But it's not the flu.
可是他得的不是流感。
He doesn't have a fever.
他沒有發燒。
Taylor doesn't like to go to the doctor.
泰樂不喜歡看醫生,
But she should go.
可是她應該去看,
The doctor can give her some medicine.
醫生可以開一些藥給她。
Everyone should drink more liquids!
所有人都該多喝液體流質的東西!
Conversation A
會話A
Taylor! Are you OK?
泰樂!妳還好嗎?
Not really. I have a headache.
不太好。我頭痛,
And I'm beginning to cough a lot.
也開始不斷咳嗽。
That's not good!
這樣可不好!
Maybe you should see the doctor.
也許妳該去看醫生,
The doctor can give you some medicine.
醫生可以為妳開些藥物。
Maybe you're right.
妳說的可能沒錯。
I don't like to go to the doctor.
我不喜歡去看醫生,
But I know it's good for me.
可是我知道看醫生對我有益。
Yes. You should take medicine before you get too sick.
沒錯,妳該在病得很嚴重之前先吃藥。
That's good advice. Thanks, Abby.
這建議很不錯。雅碧,謝了。
Conversation B
會話B
Alex! You look terrible.
亞力克斯!你看起來好糟,
Are you OK?
你還好嗎?
No, I feel terrible.
不好,我覺得很難過。
I'm cold. And my stomach is really uncomfortable.
我很冷, 肚子也很不舒服。
Uh-oh! Do you have the flu?
糟糕!你得了流感嗎?
I don't think so.
應該不是,
I don't have a fever.
我沒有發燒。
Are you sure? We can check your temperature.
你確定嗎?我們可以量一下你的體溫。
Maybe I can go to the clinic.
也許我可以去診所,
They can check my temperature there.
他們可以量我的體溫。
Conversation C
會話C
Everyone around here is getting sick.
大家都生病了。
I know. I don't want to get sick.
是啊,我不想生病。
I don't, either.
我也不想生病,
But how can we avoid it?
可是我們要怎么避免呢?
Should we drink more liquids?
我們該多喝些液體的東西嗎?
Yes, liquids are good.
是,液體很好。
I had a doctor on my show yesterday.
昨天有一位醫生上了我的節目,
He had some good tips.
他提供了一些很不錯的訣竅。
Really? What did he say?
真的嗎?他說了什么?
He said to take vitamins every day.
他說要每天服用維他命。
I have some vitamins. Do you want some?
我有些維他命, 妳要吃嗎?
Yes! Thank you!
好!謝謝!