Because the 1, 001 was the light bulb Fall forward.
而第1001次試驗他發明了電燈泡向前倒
Every failed experiment is one step closer to success You've got to take risks.
每次失敗都意味著你離成功靠近了一步你必須去冒險
And I'm sure you've probably heard that before But I want to talk about why it is so important.
我想你們以前一定也聽過這些但是 我想告訴你們這為什么如此重要
I've got three reasons, and then you can pick up your iphones First, you will fail at some point in your life.
我要說三個理由 然后你們就可以玩iPhone了首先 你在生命中一定會經歷失敗
Accept it. You will lose You will embarrass yourself.
接受這個事實吧 失敗是無可避免的你會感到窘迫
You will suck at something. There is no doubt about it That's probably not a traditional message for a graduation ceremony.
你會在某件事上遜透了 這點毫無疑問也許這不是常規畢業典禮上該講的話
But, hey, I'm telling you, embrace it Because it's inevitable.
但是諸位 我希望你們能接受失敗因為它不可避免
And I should know In the acting business, you fail all the time.
而且我自己知道在演藝界 失敗是常事
Early on my career I auditioned for a part in a Broadway musical.
我剛出道時我去試鏡某部百老匯音樂劇中的角色
Perfect role for me, I thought except for the fact that I can't sing.
當時我想這對我是再適合不過的角色了除了我不會唱歌
So I'm in the wings. I'm about to go on stage but the guy in front of me.
當我在后臺 準備上臺的時候我發現我前面表演的那個家伙
He singing like Pavarotti, he's just.. He's just going on, and on, and on.
他唱得簡直就像帕瓦羅蒂他在那里唱啊唱
And I am just shrinking I'm getting smaller and smaller.
我感覺自己在變得越來越渺小越來越小
So they said, Oh, thank you very much. Thank you very much You'll be hearing from us.
評委說 謝謝 非常感謝我們會給你消息的