It is also unsatisfactory to some that the elective franchise is not given to the colored man.
有些人會感到不滿 因為黑人沒有選舉權
I would myself prefer...That means nigger citizenship.
我希望 這樣一來 黑鬼也成公民了
on the very intelligent and on those who serve our cause as soldiers, some 12,000 voters.
智慧的人民 還有為我們的事業奮斗的 士兵們 大約有12000位選民
Shoot him.Draw your revolver and shoot him now.
殺了他 拔出你的左輪手槍 殺了他
There's people.There are always people.
這里人太多了 人一直都會很多
I wonder, Mr. Powell, or Mr. Payne,in spite of your reputation, if you have what it takes.
我很好奇 鮑威爾先生 或者派恩先生 你到底是名不虛傳還是名不副實
I already suspect that Mr. Herold here does not.
我已經覺得赫羅爾德先生只是徒有虛名
There's no call for that.Oh, I got what it takes.
別胡說八道了 我不是浪得虛名
Now, by God, I will put him through.That is the last speech he will ever make.
我會送他去見上帝 這會是他此生最后一次演講
Abraham Lincoln has less than four days to live.
亞伯拉罕·林肯還剩不到4天可活
Washington City celebrates Robert E. Lee's surrender with a grand illumination.
華盛頓徹夜燈火通明 慶祝羅伯特·E·的投降
Candles burn in every window,public and private.
每個窗臺上都點著蠟燭 無論公共場所還是私人住宅
Fireworks and cannon volleys proclaim victory.
煙花和禮炮齊鳴宣告著勝利