December 8
12月8日
Read it!
讀讀看!
Randy has all kinds of remote-controlled toys.
蘭迪擁有各式各樣的遙控玩具。
He keeps a tiny helicopter on his desk.
他的桌上放著一架小直升機,
It uses batteries for power.
是用電池提供動力的。
Besides helicopters, he also has cars and planes.
除了直升機以外,他還有車子和飛機。
But he doesn't fly the planes indoors.
可是他不會在室內玩遙控飛機,
He flies them in large open areas.
而是在寬闊的開放地區飛。
He can lend Rob a toy to play with!
他可以把一個遙控玩具借給羅柏玩!
Conversation A
會話A
Thanks for joining us today, Randy.
蘭迪,謝謝你今天來到我們的節目。
Thanks! I'm excited to talk about all kinds of remote-controlled toys with you!
謝謝!我很興奮能夠和你談論各式各樣的遙控玩具!
Great! Let's start by talking about remote-controlled cars.
太好了!我們先從遙控汽車談起吧。
What do they use for power?
遙控汽車是用什么動力?
Some use electricity, and others use gas.
有些用電,有些用汽油。
Cars that use gas are really fast!
那些用汽油的遙控汽車跑得非常快!
But you can't drive those cars indoors, right?
可是那種遙控汽車不能在室內玩,對不對?
Right. That would be a bad idea.
沒錯,那會是個壞主意。
Conversation B
會話B
Are there any toys you can use indoors?
有什么玩具是可以在室內玩的嗎?
Yes. I keep a tiny remote-controlled helicopter on my desk.
有。我的桌上有一架小型遙控直升機,
I can use it anytime I want!
我隨時想玩就可以玩!
But aren't you a little too old to play with toys?
可是你這個年紀玩玩具不嫌有點太大了嗎?
Not at all! You're never too old to play with remote-controlled toys!
一點都不會!玩遙控玩具幾歲都不嫌老!
I can lend you one. You'll see!
我可以借你一個玩具, 你玩了就知道!
Thanks. I'll just ask for one for my birthday!
謝了,我會在我生日的時候請別人送我一臺遙控玩具!
Conversation C
會話C
Besides cars and helicopters, do you have other things that are remote-controlled?
除了車子和直升機之外,你還有其他遙控玩具嗎?
Of course! I have planes, too.
當然有!我還有飛機。
Some use gas, others use batteries.
有些飛機使用汽油,有些使用電池。
Wow! Where do you fly them?
哇!你都在哪里飛這些飛機?
I fly them in large open spaces.
我都在寬闊的開放空間飛,
I choose places without a lot of people, trees or buildings.
我選擇在人、樹木還有建筑物都不多的地方玩。
Can you use them in the winter?
遙控飛機可以在冬天飛嗎?
Sure. But I don't use them when it's raining or snowing.
當然可以,可是我不會在下雨天或下雪的時候玩。