December 10
12月10日
Read it!
讀讀看!
Rob isn't having any luck finding a gift.
羅柏找禮物找得很不順利,
He is still shopping.
他還在逛。
Taylor already bought her Secret Santa gift.
泰樂已經買好她的神秘圣誕老公公禮物。
Susie bought a gift card.
蘇希買了一張禮券,
She'll put it in a big box and wrap it.
她會把禮券放進一個大盒子,然后用包裝紙包起來。
Rob went to the bag store, music store, calendar store and even the department store.
羅柏去了背包店、音樂行、月歷商店,甚至是百貨公司。
He finally found a gift!
他終于找到了一件禮物!
Did he buy a candle or purse?
他買了蠟燭還是皮包?
Conversation A
會話A
Hey, Alex.
嘿,亞力克斯。
Oh, hi, Rob!
哦,嗨,羅柏!
Are you having any luck finding a gift?
你找禮物順不順利?
Some. What about you?
還可以,你呢?
No. I don't know my person very well.
不順利。我對我的送禮對象不太熟。
What things does she like?
她喜歡什么東西?
I don't really know.
我實在不清楚。
Ah-ha! You have a "she"!
啊哈!你送禮的對象是女生!
Oops! I didn't mean to tell.
糟糕!我不是故意要說出來的。
Girls like candles and purses.
女生喜歡蠟燭和皮包,
Get her one of those.
買這兩種東西的其中一種就對了。
That's a good idea. Thanks.
好主意,謝了。
Conversation B
會話B
Did you buy your Secret Santa gift yet?
妳的神秘圣誕老公公禮物買了沒?
Yes. I bought something yesterday at the mall.
買了,我昨天在購物中心買了一件東西。
That's good.
很好。
I couldn't think of a gift for my person.
我想不到該送什么給我的送禮對象,
So I bought a gift card.
所以買了一張禮券。
That's fine.
沒關系。
Will you just put it in an envelope?
妳會把禮券直接放在信封里嗎?
No. I'm going to put it in a big box and wrap it.
不會,我會放在一個大盒子里,再用包裝紙包起來,
Then it will be a big surprise!
這樣對于收禮的人就會是一大驚喜!
Conversation C
會話C
Are you ready for the holiday party?
你已經為圣誕節派對做好準備了嗎?
Yes! I finally bought my Secret Santa gift.
準備好了!我終于買好我的神秘圣誕老公公禮物。
Me, too! I went to so many stores.
我也是!我跑了好多家店。
I know.
是啊。
I went to the bag store, music store, calendar store and several department stores!
我去了包包店、音樂行、月歷商店,還有幾家百貨公司!
Wow. That's a lot of stores.
哇,你還跑了真多家店。
But now you have your gift!
不過,你總算買到了你的禮物!
I do. And my Secret Santa has mine, too. I hope.
是啊,希望我的神秘圣誕老公公也買了送我的禮物。
We'll find out tomorrow
我們明天就會知道了!