Lesson 4 Technology
第四課 科技
December 7
12月7日
Toy Cars, Helicopters and Planes!
遙控玩具!
Read it!
讀讀看!
Alex has a remote-controlled car.
亞力克斯有一輛遙控車,
Rob wants to drive it now, but he can't.
羅柏想要現在玩,可是不行,
Alex is charging the car's battery.
因為亞力克斯正在將車子的電池充電。
Later, Rob drives it on the carpet in the office.
一會兒之后,羅柏在辦公室里玩那輛車。
Alex leaves his toy on the floor.
亞力克斯把他的玩具留在地板上沒收,
Abby steps on it and almost falls!
結果害雅碧踩到,差點跌了一跤!
Sorry, Abby!
雅碧,對不起!
Alex will put it away.
亞力克斯會把玩具收好的。
Conversation A
會話A
Hey, Alex! Is that a remote-controlled car?
嘿,亞力克斯!那是遙控車嗎?
Yes, it is!
沒錯!
I got it last year.
是我去年買的。
Cool! Can we drive it now?
真酷!我們現在可以玩嗎?
Not yet. I'm charging the car's battery.
還不行,我正在幫車子的電池充電。
How long do you need to charge the battery?
充電需要充多久?
Not very long.
不用太久,
It will be ready in 20 minutes.
再過二十分鐘就能充飽了。
And then we can drive it?
然后我們就可以玩了嗎?
Sure!
當然啦!
Conversation B
會話B
Did you enjoy driving Alex's remote-controlled car?
你玩亞力克斯的遙控車玩得開心嗎?
Yes! I drove it on the carpet in the office.
很開心!我讓車子在辦公室的地毯上跑,
It was really fun.
實在很好玩。
It sounds fun!
聽起來很好玩!
I need to buy my nephew a present.
我必須買個禮物送我侄子。
Maybe you can get him a remote-controlled car!
也許妳可以買一輛遙控車送他!
That's a great idea!
真是個好主意!
If I get him one, I'll be his favorite aunt!
我要是買遙控車送他,一定會成為他最愛的阿姨!
Can you buy me one, too?
那妳也可以買一輛送我嗎?
Conversation C
會話C
Alex! Don't leave your toys on the floor in the office!
亞力克斯!不要把你的玩具丟在辦公室的地板上!
Sorry. What happened?
對不起,發生了什么事?
I stepped on your car and almost fell!
我踩到你的車子,差點跌倒。
I'm so sorry, Abby!
雅碧,真對不起!
Rob and I were driving it earlier.
羅柏和我剛剛在玩這輛車,
I'll put it away.
我會把它收好的。
It's OK, Alex.
沒關系,亞力克斯,
But if you play with it in the office, wait until after work.
可是如果你要在辦公室里玩遙控車,要等到下班后再玩。
Don't worry! I'll always wait to play after work.
別擔心!我以后都會等到下班后才玩。