Lesson 3 Small Talk
第三課 閑聊
December 3
12月3日
Answer the Phone
接聽電話
Read it!
讀讀看!
Abby is not here today.
雅碧今天不在,
Who can answer the office phone?
誰能幫忙接辦公室的電話呢?
Taylor asks Alex to help.
泰樂請亞力克斯幫忙,
He has a good voice.
他的聲音很好聽,
He speaks clearly and does not mumble.
他說話說得很清楚,
Alex also has very good manners.
不會把話含在嘴里咕噥著。
He can tell people his name and the name of the company.
亞力克斯也很有禮貌, 他可以告知自己的姓名和公司名稱給對方,
Then he can ask, "How can I help you?"
"請問有什么需要我?guī)兔Φ牡胤絾幔?quot;
Now the phone is ringing!
電話響了!
Alex can answer it.
亞力克斯可以接。
Conversation A
會話A
Hi, Alex. Are you busy today?
嗨,亞力克斯,你今天忙嗎?
No, I'm not too busy, Taylor. Why?
不會,我沒有很忙,泰樂,為什么這么問?
Can you sit at Abby's desk and answer the phone?
你可以坐在雅碧的位子上,幫忙接電話嗎?
Carol asked me to find someone.
卡蘿要我找個人幫忙接電話。
Where is Abby?
雅碧去那兒了呢?
She's not here today.
她今天不在。
So can you answer the office phone?
你可以幫忙接辦公室的電話嗎?
What about my other work?
那我另外的工作怎么辦?
You can do your other work between calls.
沒有電話的時候,你就可以做自己的工作。
Conversation B
會話B
I can't do two things at the same time!
我沒辦法同時做兩件事情呀!
Right. Focus on each call.
沒錯,每一通電話都要專心接,
That's good manners.
這樣才有禮貌。
Yes, but ...
我知道,可是…
You have a good voice, Alex.
你的嗓音很好聽,亞力克斯,
You always speak clearly.
你說起話來總是很清楚。
So people can understand me!
這樣別人才聽得懂我在說什么呀!
That is important.
這點很重要。
Some people mumble on the phone.
有些人講電話會把話含在嘴里咕噥著,
I don't like that.
我不喜歡那樣。
OK. Sure, I can answer the office phone.
好吧,沒問題,我可以接辦公室的電話。
Thanks, Alex.
亞力克斯,謝了。
Conversation C
會話C
So what do I say?
那我要說什么?
Say the name of our company, then your name.
先報出我們公司的名稱,然后再說你自己的姓名。
OK.
好。
"LTE TV, this is Alex."
"LTE電視臺,我是亞力克斯。"
That's good.
很好。
Maybe you can ask, "How can I help you?"
"請問有什么需要我?guī)兔Φ牡胤絾幔?quot;
Of course!
沒問題!
Great!
太好了!
I hear something.
我聽到了什么聲音。
The phone is ringing!
電話鈴響了!
My first call!
我的第一通來電服務(wù)!