Help me, son!Steady. Steady now, steady.I, uh, I heard a rifle shot.
幫幫我 孩子 乖 乖 乖 我聽到了來福槍聲
Yes, down by the bottom of the hill,that is what frightened him so.
是的 在山腳那兒 把馬給嚇著了
And, uh, he bucked and separated me from my eight-dollar plug hat.
它把我從背上摔下來 我還丟了我八美元的禮帽
Private Nichols, I'm much obliged to you.
二等兵尼克爾斯 我非常感謝你
Your hat, sir.I found it at the bottom of the hill.
您的帽子 先生 我在山腳下找到的
It is properly ventilated for these hot summer months.
這么熱的天 帽子上開個洞正好通風了
Likely, some fellow returning from a day's hunt discharged his gun in a precautionary measure of safety before bringing it into his home.
應該是些獵手 在把槍拿回家之前 從安全的角度考慮 放了一槍作為預防措施
I assure you, I am in greater danger from a rumor of snipers than I am from your silence in this affair.
我遭槍擊的傳聞會置我于危險中 但如果你對此保密則不然
I would ask that you tell no one of this adventure.
我懇請 你不要把這事說出去
Sir, I...I will be doubly... obliged to you.Yes, sir.
先生 我 我會非常感謝你的 明白了 先生