Um, yes. For certain, it's a common thing.Common enough, yes.
當然可以 這很正常 十分常見
Prepare a package for Mr. Powell,the Reverend Payne, James Wood or Mosby here,
去為鮑威爾先生或派恩牧師 或詹姆斯·伍德或莫斯比準備一個包裹
to deliver, tomorrow night,to Secretary of State William Seward.
好讓他明晚送到 國務卿威廉·西瓦德家里
Number 17 Madison Place, Lafayette Square.Yes, sir. I'll do it.
在麥迪遜廣場17號 拉菲特廣場 明白了 先生
Mr. Atzerodt, you will check into the Kirkwood tomorrow morning.
阿茲羅特先生 你明早去調查柯克伍德
Vice President Johnson's suite is on the first floor.
副總統約翰遜的套房就在一樓
No.No? No.I do not wish... I cannot.It is too late, George.
不 你說什么 不 我不想 也不能這么做 太遲了 喬治
We have... all of us, conspired together.To capture, yeah.
這是我們一起密謀策劃的 只是去虜獲
To kidnap one man, not to murder.
去綁架一個人 而不是謀殺他
This is an act of war, and you are stuck to it.
這是一場戰爭 你已經沒有退路了
It is a tar pit from which you cannot pull away.
這是一個你跳不出的火坑
And when tomorrow night is through and our deed is done,
當明晚我們的行動成功結束之時
we will... all of us, be known as its authors.
我們就會成為歷史的書寫者
I have seen to it.And we will be hailed as heroes.
我能預見到那一刻 我們會被譽為英雄