You know, Japanese Americans, while their families are in the relocation camps,
你知道的,美籍日本人,但他們家庭進行移民時
they are fighting in Europe and they thought that this means that when they come back they will get their full rights as Americans.
他們在歐洲抗爭,他們認為當他們回去后會獲得美國人那樣的全部權利
And somehow the idea is that you have to earn your right to be an American by being a soldier.
無論你有通過參軍來成為美國公民的想法
So here are these foreigners who are fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan
有在伊拉克和阿富汗打仗的外國人
and they have been told by the Dream Act that they will not earn American citizenship.
并且他們被告知不會由此而獲得美國公民身份

I mean, how is that supporting our troops?
我的意思是,什么來養活我們的軍隊?
Other comments out there? Yes? In the back, someone? Yes please.
還有其他的評論嗎?嗯?坐在后面的有人嗎?
Please stand up and receive the microphone and put it right close to your face, please.
請站起來,接過話筒,把它靠著你的臉
Just to tie together comments from both sides,
只是從兩方面結合起來評論,
it's been said before that having immigrant parents and being second generation you find this creativity.
就像之前您發現的父母移民和第二代移民會產生創造力