And Maxine had also said that Obama relating this to Obama,
并且瑪克辛女士也聯系到奧巴馬身上
what do you think? Do you think that his experience, his multi-cultural experience and his experience traveling around the world,
您怎么認為呢?您認為他的經歷他的多文化經歷和他環游世界的經歷,
how do you think this will effect what predictions you can make for his policies and the things that he supports?
您認為這會影響到他所施行的政策和他所支持的事嗎?
Would you think this creativity will do to the immigration laws and policies that might be passed in the future?
您認為這種創造力會制定出將來可能通過的移民法和相關政策嗎?
What do you think it has done already?
您認為已經這些已經制定好了嗎?
Gish, why don't you take a stab at that?
任,你為什么不試試呢?
I'm not sure we can make any predictions.
我不確定我能做出預測
I mean, I do think that he's been a really out of the box thinker,
我想他已經真正不在是一個思想禁錮的人了

and in that way he supports my thesis about these individuals and their creativity.
因此他支持我關于這些人和他們創造力的論文
Unfortunately though he does have the congress that he has
不幸地是,他有國會
and so I'm not sure I can make any predictions about just what he'll be able to accomplish.
我不確定我能做出任何關于他將有能力完成的預測
I'd like to just observe, following up on Gish's earlier comment about the economy,
我喜歡觀察跟進任早期關于經濟的評論
that taking your point, Gish, that this is very complex and not simple in any way.
那是你的觀點,任,這很復雜的,以任何方式說都不簡單,
But it behooves us and the point of a conversation like this, why the Athenaeum and Suffolk have established this series, I believe,
但我們有必要在會談中談到這點,為什么圖書館和薩福克設立這個系列,我相信,
is that we just simply need to be aware for starters.
我們有必要杜漸防萌