Keep it loud, Bernie.
伯尼,聲音高點
I just want to say that if you actually look at what creates jobs in our economy,
我只想說如果你真正看到在我們的經濟中什么創造了工作,
you're not really looking at a big pyramid
你不會看到一個大金字塔
where the fight is at the base of the pyramid between those people who are coming in and those people who are here.
最下面一層就是里面的人和新來的人進行斗爭,
Virtually, a hundred percent of net new jobs in this country,
幾乎百分之百的新工作在這個國家出現,
for the last 15 years, have been created in businesses of 50 people or less.
在過去15年間,許多50人或更小的企業在此創立,
In other words, most of the job creation in our networked economy is created by entrepreneurial businesses.
換句話說,大部分工作是由創業企業所提供的
And the entrepreneurial energy you have in immigrant families,
創業動力也來自移民家庭,

I truly haven't seen the statistics here, I haven't done any great research here,
我確實沒有看過統計,我也沒做過相應的研究
but just think about all the businesses created by families that are scraping together to create new businesses and retail in small craft type businesses and service jobs
但我相信這所有商業是由共同創新的企業和零售小工藝型企業和服務工作
that are in fact creating jobs for Americans.
是提供給美國人的。
And one of the really curious things,
但一件好奇的事是
I mean Tom Friedman is always going on about this,
我想弗里德曼一直樂此不疲,
one of the curious things is we don't let immigrants who have gone through our colleges to immediately stay,
另一個好奇的是我們不能讓那些已接受我們大學教育的人立即留下,
which would redouble the capacity of immigrants to create jobs in this country.
這將加強移民身份在這個國家創造工作,