I know, I mean, I think its only 30% of Congress that actually owns passports.
我也知道實際上只有30%的國會議員有自己的護照。
Is that true? Oh my goodness. I mean, I do think that maybe a basic economics course.
那是真的嗎?我的天吶。我認為那或許基于經濟原因。
Some of these things really go a long way to producing civilization in this country.
許多議案真的要在這個國度走很長的路來產生文化。
Our last comment from the audience.
最后一個觀眾評論。
Thank you. Turning the question of how can we be more welcoming in our country to people from other parts of the world.
謝謝,我們國家的人如何能更熱情地歡迎世界其他國家的人。
Perhaps we should also ask at the same time, how do we get our children, how do we get our neighbors to understand that we are citizens of the world?
或許我們也應該同時問問我們怎樣有我們的孩子,我們怎樣使我們的鄰居明白我們是這個世界的公民?

That we share the same biosphere? So there's another side of the coin that we're talking about.
我們分享同一個生物圈?因此我們談論的事物總是有兩面性。
We welcome people, but how do we have a tectonic shift in our culture to understand,
我們歡迎人家,但我們要如何構造轉變我們的文化理解,
when we hear that people are rioting in Egypt, the first that that comes to our mind is not the price of gasoline.
當我們聽到人們在埃及暴亂,大腦第一反應不是天然氣的價格,
And I wonder if any of you can speak to that other side of the coin.
而且我想知道是否那位可以體積事物的兩面性。
Is your question how can we personally be welcoming?
你的問題是我們如何親自歡迎是嗎?
He wants to know how we can change the culture.
他想知道我們如何改變文化。
How can we change the culture?
我們如何改變文化?